Pages

Instagram

Sunday 2 March 2008

Ljane Smith's comeback!!!

News of the week? L.J.Smith has made a come back! WOOHOO!!! =]

She now has a website www.ljanesmith.net
Which has the ending of Ash and Mary-Lynettes story (Night World #2: Daughters of Darkness) Although I think there's suppose to be a Part II cuz it says 'To be continued'.


Which reminds me that she has also posted a story about Keller (Night World #9: Whitchlight) and *SPOILER* She and Rashel (NW #5: The Chosen) are TWINS!!!!


I'm so glad that she's writing again. Just go on to her website (The link is above) There are even pictures of the characters.

I.C.T teacher should be proud cuz I'm not 'copy and paste' ing any of Ljanes material...lol.




x peace x

P.S. She says in the BIO that shes trying to change her name to 'Ljane' so I've named the title so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO YOU, I.C.T TEACHER HERE, JUST READ YOU BLOG, WHAT ARE YOU LIKE..... YES, OF COURSE IM PROUD THAT YOUR NOT COPY AND PASTING! NICE TO SEE WHAT YOU GET UP TO OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL..SEE YOU ON MONDAY.