Pages

Instagram

Monday 18 February 2008

Homework Part II : Midnight

Hugh 'Sigh'
So its now exactly midnight and I've done the assembling of science folder, writing of letter to parents, the two English essays, cleaned my room and caught up on details of the Marquess of Attingsborough... I just couldn't help it. My cousin returned my copy of A Summer To Remember and he comes in it, but you have to understand that he only appears in like 5 of the pages (much to my dismay) and very briefly so that didn't take much time...



I can't be arsed with my textiles seriously the women's going to throw me daggers so I'm just going to do what i usually do which is look into the future (perhaps the day of judgment) and know that it won't mean jack then so flick...


Ok what the hell is 'flick'? I really need to sleep...Every things going blurry and my bro's pissed cuz i think i jacked his Internet time...

x peace x

Question of my blog: Why won't the spellcheck work?

I need sleep........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: