Pages

Instagram

Thursday 14 February 2008

A Realist...Can't help it.

O.K I'm going crazy! I NEED my mobile! I'm just realising just how much I rely on my mobile.
I'm even going so crazy as to say that my mobile is my best friend!.

Which just has to be nonsense because I DON'T believe in best friends.

Sure i believe in mates but I don't like that whole sentiment of 'Best Friends Forever'. To me that just sounds silly or just childish.
Which people might say that i being only 15 I am (a child that is) I'm not. I'm a teenager who thinks like an adult.

And no I'm not saying it to look impressive or sound mature, its just that I find all the trends of teens that my mates obsess over ridiculous. I prefer to look at the more rational side of the issue which just makes my mates say that 'I need to act my age' fortunately there's no '...not your shoe size' in the quote.

But the fact of the matter is that while most of my mates are all the oldest in their family I happen to be the youngest of 12 thus allowing me to understand what the true future holds like LIFE full of uncertainties, mortgages, work and consequences. Not the fantasy of teen that they will all go uni get their degree, become rich, marry a millionaire become famous and the rest of that fant-land...

I'm not going to say that I don't have fantasies its just that I don't hold to them as a life resolution and MUST have. God I hope I don't start to...


Now back to my mobile since my contract came to a end at the end of January 08. I ordered a new mobile which should have come on Tuesday 12th February but its just my luck that every thing that i order online ALWAYS comes late so now I've got that tedious email stating that i call them concerning the problem

Oh I really am going crazy.

x Peace x

OH Great! I have more homework...
Oh and just ignore any spelling its just not my forte.

No comments: