Pages

Instagram

Sunday 16 August 2009

The Banner: Inactive USIM :'(

My beautiful, faithful and great truffle brown k770i


The day has arrived! The day when all things as i know have been perpetually altered. The day when I can say (In that melodramatic movie melody): Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........................................................................


The day is.... The day my mobile contract ended. =)
Actually theres no need to smile, but after that ridiculous introduction you can't help but smirk at my lunacy, right? LOL Anyways that simple fact....actually its in NO WAY simple!!!!..... of the matter is that my mobile contract has ended. The top of the well viewed screen reads: Inactive USIM.

Yes, my non-existent blog readers, I'm am officially mobile-less....or rather contract-less cause like hell I wont be using this mobile for its superb -and well used- camera, after all its
SonyEricsson the makers of the best Mobile Camera's =]

Oh and your probably thinking the most obvious: Why didn't she just upgrade the contract? And trust their (the Indian people behind the 3 service number) contract coerces Where appealing but seeing as I'm going of to boarding school soon, theres no point in re-newing it.
Oh well, I'm just gonna have to order a Sim and go pay-as-you-go for the next month and a half.

Take care x Sammy

No comments: