Pages

Instagram

Thursday 8 May 2008

V...V...V...


O.K so after mentioning
Hugo Weaving (Two posts earlier) I couldn't get V for Vendetta out of my mind when attempting to write todays entry. I really don't want to write about the usual; school, books and the like... God! Put that way my life sure looks dull! But just thinking about that I realise that i like it that way (most of the time), the idea of life suddenly taking a deep bend really (and I mean REALLY) gives me the heebz... I like to know whats going to happen. The element of the unexpacted has never really been a part of my life, so that probably explains why I like the right (IMO mott) and habitual way of ife.
Bottom line: I like routine and I like the sanctuary of book. Oh crap, I'm doing that whole self-analysing thing! Knowing Hanoofa (a teacher) I'll be doing it in PSHE tomorrow (and trust me when I say; I don't like it! Its too disconcerting). Oh crap! I'm talking about school *shal bangs her head*. Anyways back to what I was talking about; Hugo Weaving. =]


Which brings us to V for Vendetta, which then leads me to The 'V' speech... So without further ado I present that cool... V (;>) speech:




And just for fun (well in my opinion, lol) I've given it in writing:

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

God! That was fun... lol

x peace x

No comments: